ABOUT THE LEWIS EADY CHARITABLE TRUST
Established in 2008 to better serve and support emerging talent and music education within New Zealand
The Trust's main goals are to:
• Provide quality performance and educational opportunities for emerging musicians in New Zealand
• Continue to promote and support classical music within New Zealand
The Trust aims to support and encourage music and young musicians throughout New Zealand by offering a diverse range of educational activities and performance opportunities. In addition to this, the Trust promotes classical music to the wider public whilst introducing listeners to some of the incredible talent within New Zealand and abroad.
The Lewis Eady Charitable Trust currently undertakes a range of projects that offer unique opportunities to musicians from Primary, Intermediate, Secondary and Tertiary levels.
LEWIS EADY JUNIOR MUSIC CONTEST
WALLACE NATIONAL JUNIOR PIANO COMPETITION
WALLACE NATIONAL PIANO COMPETITION
WALLACE INTERNATIONAL PIANO FESTIVAL
WE ARE VERY GRATEFUL TO OUR WONDERFUL SPONSORS FOR SUPPORTING THE TRUST.
If you have a service or product you would like to offer the Trust, we would love to hear from you.
THE FOLLOWING COMPANIES HAVE KINDLY PROVIDED THEIR RESOURCES AND TIME:
EMERGING ARTISTS SERIES WINNERS
• 2008 - Tony Lin | Christchurch
• 2009 - Jason Bae | The University of Auckland School of Music (Rae de Lisle)
• 2010 - Anna Maksymova | Canterbury School of Music (Michael Endres)
• 2011 - Lucy Zheng | The University of Auckland School of Music (Rae de Lisle)
• 2012 - Matt Steele | The University of Auckland (Jazz) School of Music (Kevin Field)
• 2013 - Sylvia Jiang | St Cuthbert's College (Qu Yong)
• 2014 - Lawrence Wong | The University of Auckland (Qu Yong)
• Jason Bae - 2008 | Studying in London | jasonbaepianist.com
Winner of Wallace National Piano Comp 2013
• Liam Wooding - 2014 | Studying
• John-Paul Muir - 2010 | Studying in London | johnpaulmuir.com
Winner of the Kerikeri Piano Comp 2010
• Ada Huang - 2011 | Attending School
• Katie Kuo - 2012 | Attending School
• Louise Burling - 2013 | Attending School
MUSIC SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS